Thyssen manager steps down after accepting gift from business partner
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Flags with the new logo of ThyssenKrupp flutter in the wind outside the headquarters of the German steel maker and multinational conglomerate in Essen, Germany, April 27, 2016. REUTERS/Wolfgang Rattay
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - The head of ThyssenKrupp's
"I realize that my conduct in my dealings with a sales partner was not in line with ThyssenKrupp's values and that I can no longer credibly drive the necessary changes at Industrial Solutions," Wegmann said in a statement on Thursday.
The unit's chief financial officer, Stefan Gesing, will assume Wegmann's duties on an acting basis, ThyssenKrupp said.
Wegmann had admitted accepting a golden bracelet for his wife from a Pakistani business partner.
(Reporting by Arno Schuetze; Editing by Mark Potter)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Europe, U.S. trade officials lobby China on food safety rule
- Zimmer Biomet to settle bribery charges with U.S. prosecutors: filing
- Wells Fargo picks four directors for sales scandal probe: source
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!