Three wounded in blast caused by suspicious package in Istanbul: CNN Turk
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ISTANBUL (Reuters) - Three people were wounded by an explosion in Istanbul on Monday thought to have come from a package sent by courier to an electronics company in the Maltepe district of the city, broadcaster CNN Turk said.
Maltepe is a commercial and residential district on the Asian side of Istanbul. Turkey has been on high alert in recent weeks after a spate of attacks by Islamic State, Kurdish and far-leftist militants.
(Writing by Nick Tattersall; Editing by Daren Butler)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trudeau speaks with Trump about trade: prime minister's office
- Iran rescuers find three bodies at collapsed building, hopes for survivors fade
- Trump son-in-law Kushner can serve as White House adviser: Justice Department