Three crew members, patient die in Nevada ambulance plane crash: media
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Reuters) - Three crew members and a patient were killed when their ambulance plane crashed in northeastern Nevada on Friday, local media reported.
The Piper PA 31 airplane had just taken off from Elko Regional Airport in Nevada with a heart patient aboard when it crashed in a nearby parking lot, the Elko Daily Free Press reported.
No one on the ground was injured, officials told the newspaper.
The American Medflight plane was taking the patient to a medical facility at the University of Utah, cardiologist Rodney Badger told the newspaper.
Local authorities and company officials were not immediately available for comment.
(Reporting by Brendan O'Brien in Milwaukee; Editing by Robin Pomeroy)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Former U.S. officials urge Trump to talk with Iranian MEK group
- Eight killed in attack on police checkpoint in Egypt's Western Desert
- Merkel tells German industry she will fight for free trade
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!