Three Turkish soldiers killed in Islamic State attack in Syria's al-Bab: sources
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
ISTANBUL (Reuters) - Three Turkish soldiers were killed and seven others wounded in an Islamic State attack in Syria's al-Bab region, security and hospital sources in Turkey said on Thursday.
After the attack, during a Syrian rebel offensive backed by the Turkish military, the wounded soldiers were transferred to hospitals in the Turkish border provinces of Kilis and Gaziantep, sources said.
(Writing by Humeyra Pamuk; Editing by Daren Butler)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Senate approves Mattis to lead Pentagon, first Trump cabinet member
- North Dakota landowners sue over pipeline easement payments
- FBI employee gets two years in prison for acting as Chinese agent
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!