Three Turkish soldiers killed in Islamic State attack in Syria's al-Bab: sources
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/2: (ASNA) (HTBX) (REPH) Higher; (PLX) (MEMP) (DRYS) Lower
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
ISTANBUL (Reuters) - Three Turkish soldiers were killed and seven others wounded in an Islamic State attack in Syria's al-Bab region, security and hospital sources in Turkey said on Thursday.
After the attack, during a Syrian rebel offensive backed by the Turkish military, the wounded soldiers were transferred to hospitals in the Turkish border provinces of Kilis and Gaziantep, sources said.
(Writing by Humeyra Pamuk; Editing by Daren Butler)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stephen Hawking hospitalized in Rome for checks
- Exclusive: U.S. warns China it will target firms for illicit North Korea business
- United Airlines to pay $2.4 million over flight perks to Port Authority executive
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!