Three French defense ministry staff, two contractors die in Malta crash
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
PARIS (Reuters) - Three French Defence Ministry officials and two private contractors died when their plane on a surveillance mission over the Mediterranean crashed at an airport in Malta during take-off, French Defence Minister Jean-Yves Le Drian said.
The ministry will conduct an investigation on what caused the crash on Monday morning, Le Drian said in a statement.
(Reporting by Marine Pennetier and Ingrid Melander; Editing by Leigh Thomas)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Belgium jails 14 people for making fake IDs for jihadists: media
- Starwood to buy Canada's Milestone Apartments REIT in $2.9 billion deal
- Exclusive: Russia could rebuild fiscal reserves at $55 oil under new budget rule - documents