Thomson Reuters purchases buy-side tech firm REDI
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
The logo of Thomson Reuters is pictured at the entrance of its Paris headquarters, France, March 7, 2016. REUTERS/Charles Platiau
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LONDON (Reuters) - Thomson Reuters has agreed to acquire trading technology firm REDI Holdings, it said in a statement on Thursday.
Thomson Reuters said the REDIPlus execution management system would strengthen its Eikon financial markets desktop by making it easier for institutional customers to trade seamlessly on the platform.
The statement gave no details on the cost of the transaction.
"Integrating REDI into Thomson Reuters solutions will enable us to transform Eikon into a world-class trading solution for the buy-side," said Michael Chin, managing director, global head of equities at Thomson Reuters.
Reuters News is owned by Thomson Reuters.
(Reporting by Patrick Graham; editing by Susan Fenton)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE) in Talks to Acquire Bats Global Market (BATS) - Bloomberg
- MGT Capital (MGT) Gets Class-Action Suit from Law Firm
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/23: (MIFI) (BATS) (TWTR) Higher; (ENPH) (IPCI) (APRI) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!