Thai police detain two men for questioning over resort blasts
- Wall St. gains across sectors ahead of Trump inauguration
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Investment Focus: History suggests Trump month will be stocks down, dollar up
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
BANGKOK (Reuters) - Thai police said on Friday they had detained two men for questioning over blasts that hit the upscale seaside resort of Hua Hin in southern Thailand.
Four people were killed and dozens wounded in the blasts on Thursday and Friday.
(Reporting by Panarat Thegumpanat; Writing by Simon Webb; Editing by Gareth Jones)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fed should mull end of balance sheet reinvestment: Fed's Harker
- Trump to get first sign of U.S. economic health
- Kosovo launches drive to encourage women to claim property rights