Thai police detain two men for questioning over resort blasts
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices under pressure as Iraq resists joining output cut
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
BANGKOK (Reuters) - Thai police said on Friday they had detained two men for questioning over blasts that hit the upscale seaside resort of Hua Hin in southern Thailand.
Four people were killed and dozens wounded in the blasts on Thursday and Friday.
(Reporting by Panarat Thegumpanat; Writing by Simon Webb; Editing by Gareth Jones)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brazil plans to waive visas for visitors from U.S., Japan
- In battleground Florida, tough stance on felons may sap votes for Democrats
- Indonesia must tell taxpayers its amnesty is the last - OECD
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!