Syrian rescue worker breaks down while cradling baby girl pulled from rubble
- Wall St. slips as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Video uploaded to social media shows a rescue worker in Syria breaking down as a baby girl is pulled from the rubble of a bombed building on Thursday (September 29).
The footage shows Civil Defence workers searching desperately through the remains of a building in Idlib in northern Syria before retrieving the infant and taking her to hospital.
One emotional rescuer says the little girl, who is bloodied and covered in dust, is about one month old.
The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights reported at least six dead as air raids targeted Idlib City and the town of Jarjanaz in the eastern countryside of Idlib on Thursday.
Meanwhile, Syrian government forces and rebels waged fierce battles north of Aleppo on Friday (September 30), a week into a Russian-backed offensive by the Syrian army to take the entire city.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UK PM May says she has had positive discussions with banks
- Your Money: How the deck is stacked against student loan borrowers
- Trump's Treasury pick concerned about Volcker rule, small banks
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!