Syrian rescue worker breaks down while cradling baby girl pulled from rubble
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Video uploaded to social media shows a rescue worker in Syria breaking down as a baby girl is pulled from the rubble of a bombed building on Thursday (September 29).
The footage shows Civil Defence workers searching desperately through the remains of a building in Idlib in northern Syria before retrieving the infant and taking her to hospital.
One emotional rescuer says the little girl, who is bloodied and covered in dust, is about one month old.
The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights reported at least six dead as air raids targeted Idlib City and the town of Jarjanaz in the eastern countryside of Idlib on Thursday.
Meanwhile, Syrian government forces and rebels waged fierce battles north of Aleppo on Friday (September 30), a week into a Russian-backed offensive by the Syrian army to take the entire city.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- African governments urged to help 3.5 million people uprooted from their homes in 2015
- U.S. advises Congress of possible military sales to UAE, Saudi, Qatar
- In fossil rarity, tumor found in 255-million-year-old beast
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!