Syrian government forces recapture more territory from rebels in Hama: monitor
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Free Syrian Army fighters launch a Grad rocket from Halfaya town in Hama province, towards forces loyal to Syria's President Bashar al-Assad stationed in Zein al-Abidin mountain, Syria September 4, 2016. REUTERS/Ammar Abdullah
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BEIRUT (Reuters) - Syrian government forces and their allies recaptured more territory from rebels in Hama province in the west on Sunday, building on advances they have made in the last two days, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said.
They seized Maan and al-Kabariya, two villages in rural northern Hama, which the insurgents took control of last month, the British-based monitoring group reported.
(Reporting by John Davison; Editing by Louise Ireland)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trump uses policy speech to attack media, promises to sue accusers
- Multiple injuries as double-decker bus hits bridge in London
- Two children killed in Georgia home invasion: police
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!