Syrian Foreign Minister to hold Moscow talks on Aleppo this week: Russia
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Syrian Foreign Minister Walid al-Muallem attends a news conference after a meeting with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov in Moscow, Russia, June 29, 2015. REUTERS/Maxim Zmeyev
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Syrian Foreign Minister Walid al-Muallem will visit Moscow from Thursday to Saturday this week to talk about the situation in Aleppo and the overall battle against Islamist militants in Syria, the Russian Foreign Ministry said on Wednesday.
It said he would hold talks with Sergei Lavrov, his Russian counterpart, on Friday on the military, political and humanitarian situation in Syria.
(Reporting by Katya Golubkova; Writing by Andrew Osborn; Editing by Jack Stubbs)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Emirates to start Dubai-Athens-Newark flights, likely to irk U.S. carriers
- Australia police probe firearms death during making of hip hop video
- China cracks down on unauthorized internet connections
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!