Syrian Foreign Minister to hold Moscow talks on Aleppo this week: Russia
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Syrian Foreign Minister Walid al-Muallem attends a news conference after a meeting with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov in Moscow, Russia, June 29, 2015. REUTERS/Maxim Zmeyev
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Syrian Foreign Minister Walid al-Muallem will visit Moscow from Thursday to Saturday this week to talk about the situation in Aleppo and the overall battle against Islamist militants in Syria, the Russian Foreign Ministry said on Wednesday.
It said he would hold talks with Sergei Lavrov, his Russian counterpart, on Friday on the military, political and humanitarian situation in Syria.
(Reporting by Katya Golubkova; Writing by Andrew Osborn; Editing by Jack Stubbs)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- About 40 cars in pile-up on snowy highway near Detroit
- First gorilla born in captivity, age 59, returns to Ohio zoo after surgery
- Kenya oil tanker accident kills at least 25 in fire: Red Cross