Swiss private bank Lombard Odier to open Milan office
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
The logo of private bank Lombard Odier (LODH) is pictured on the bank headquarters in Geneva May 9, 2012. REUTERS/Denis Balibouse
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
ZURICH (Reuters) - Swiss-based wealth manager Lombard Odier Group will open an office in Milan for private banking clients, it said on Thursday, adding Italy to its foreign network.
The office will operate as a branch of Luxembourg-registered Lombard Odier (Europe) SA, it said in a statement.
The existing Lombard Odier private banking network in Europe comprises Paris, Brussels, London, Madrid, Amsterdam and Luxembourg. The asset-management arm of the group opened a Milan office in 2011.
(Reporting by Michael Shields; Editing by David Goodman)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hong Kong leader says will not run for chief executive at next election
- Guatemalans burn Trump effigies to scatter evil spirits
- Exclusive: Banks want to be subject to EU laws for five years in post-Brexit deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!