Swiss private bank Lombard Odier to open Milan office
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
The logo of private bank Lombard Odier (LODH) is pictured on the bank headquarters in Geneva May 9, 2012. REUTERS/Denis Balibouse
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ZURICH (Reuters) - Swiss-based wealth manager Lombard Odier Group will open an office in Milan for private banking clients, it said on Thursday, adding Italy to its foreign network.
The office will operate as a branch of Luxembourg-registered Lombard Odier (Europe) SA, it said in a statement.
The existing Lombard Odier private banking network in Europe comprises Paris, Brussels, London, Madrid, Amsterdam and Luxembourg. The asset-management arm of the group opened a Milan office in 2011.
(Reporting by Michael Shields; Editing by David Goodman)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Serbia wants to annex part of Kosovo using 'Crimea model': president
- Bahrain summons Iraqi ambassador to protest VP remarks on executions
- IMF boosts U.S. growth forecasts on Trump spending, tax plans
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!