Suspect in Ohio State University attack was student: safety director
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Reuters) - A man who drove a car into pedestrians and stabbed others at Ohio State University on Monday has been identified as Abdul Razak Ali Artan, a student at the campus, school public safety director Monica Moll said at a news conference.
(Reporting by Alex Dobuzinskis in Los Angeles and Sharon Bernstein in Sacramento)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Bernstein Upgrades Hilton Worldwide (HLT) to Outperform
- China fourth-quarter GDP grows 6.8 percent, slightly better than expected, but debt risks loom
- Trump won't wait to act on trade pact vows: spokesman
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Related EntitiesSanford C. Bernstein
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!