Surfing spaniels hit the waves in California
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
A dog rides a wave during the Surf City Surf Dog competition in Huntington Beach, California, U.S., September 25, 2016. REUTERS/Lucy Nicholson
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
LOS ANGELES, (Reuters) - More than 60 dogs gave cats a rest and instead chased waves during the eighth annual Surf City Surf Dog competition at Huntington Beach near Los Angeles.
Dogs and their owners came from as far away as Australia and Brazil to compete in California on Sunday, with more than 2,000 spectators, as the pets wore lifejackets and tried to avoid wiping out in the unusually high waves.
The dogs competed individually or in tandem with their owner and were judged on a variety of skills, including the length of their ride and their confidence on the board.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EU launches new investigation into Chinese steel imports
- Brexit minister 'not really interested' in transitional Brexit deal: FT says
- Verdict expected in hate speech trial of Dutch politician Wilders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!