Spain arrests two on suspicion of Islamist militant activity
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
MADRID (Reuters) - Spanish police arrested two Moroccan citizens on Saturday in Madrid and Barcelona on suspicion of recruiting young people as Islamist militants via the internet, the Interior Ministry said in a statement.
Since Spain raised its national security threat alert in 2015 in response to Islamist attacks in Paris, police have arrested 163 people suspected of militant activity.
(Reporting by Julien Toyer; Editing by Robin Pomeroy)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.N. urges Myanmar's Suu Kyi to visit country's divided northwest
- U.S. advises Congress of possible military sales to UAE, Saudi, Qatar
- Casino stocks fall after report of ATM cash withdrawal limit in Macau
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!