Spain arrests 56 men in child pornography bust
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
MADRID (Reuters) - Spanish police have arrested 56 men accused of possessing and distributing pornographic photos and videos of children, the Interior Ministry said on Thursday.
The men, some of whom were repeat offenders, all lived in Spain and were between 40 and 60 years old. They used an online file-sharing ring which disseminated caches of pornographic material featuring the sexual abuse or exploitation of minors, the police said.
The 18-month police operation covered the entire country and uncovered hundreds of computers, hard drives and DVDs with an undisclosed number of files featuring extreme sexual violence against boys and girls, the ministry said.
(Reporting by Amanda Calvo, editing by Paul Day, Larry King)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trump sold all shares in companies earlier this year: Washington Post
- Russia says Syrian army takes control of five more areas of Aleppo
- Bolivia demands Brazil expel flight controller tied to crash probe
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!