Southwest Airlines signs tentative agreement with flight attendants
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Reuters) - Budget airline Southwest Airlines Co (NYSE: LUV) said it reached a tentative agreement with a union that represents the company's flight attendants.
The airline has not released any date for the ratification vote by the attendants, who rejected in July 2015 a tentative contract that would have raised wages but involved changes in work rules that many thought were burdensome.
The airline reached a tentative agreement with its pilot union last month.
(Reporting by Rachit Vats in Bengaluru; Editing by Don Sebastian)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Positive on Southwest (LUV), Sees RASM Recovering In Q4 2017
- China tightens party loyalty requirements in sensitive year
- General Motors to announce $1 billion in U.S. investment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!