Southern California wildfire triggers evacuation orders for 82,000 people
- Wall St. edges higher, supported by banks, telecoms
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - A fast-moving Southern California wildfire that broke out on Tuesday has triggered evacuation orders for 82,000 people, California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection spokeswoman Lynne Tolmachoff said by telephone.
(Reporting by Alex Dobuzinskis; Editing by Sandra Maler)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Softbank's Son Says $50B Investment Discussed with Trump will Come from $100B Fund Set up with Saudi Arabia - DJ
- Blackstone's Schwarzman sees historic regulatory overhaul from Trump
- Cuba, U.S. to discuss detente in wake of Trump election