Southern California wildfire triggers evacuation orders for 82,000 people
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - A fast-moving Southern California wildfire that broke out on Tuesday has triggered evacuation orders for 82,000 people, California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection spokeswoman Lynne Tolmachoff said by telephone.
(Reporting by Alex Dobuzinskis; Editing by Sandra Maler)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Asian investors see Trump stimulus sweet spot amid protectionism, inflation fears
- OSCE report cites concerns about U.S. electoral system: German media
- Turkish parliament approves more constitutional reform articles
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!