South Korea's Hanjin Shipping to sell major businesses
- Techs buoy S&P, Nasdaq; Goldman pushes Dow to record high
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
A tugboat passes Hanjin Hungary container ship at PSA's Tanjong Pagar terminal in Singapore September 28, 2016. REUTERS/Edgar Su/File Photo
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
SEOUL (Reuters) - South Korea's Hanjin Shipping Co Ltd <117930.KS> is selling major businesses, including its Asia-U.S. route network, and will receive letters of intent by October 28, the company said on Thursday.
In a regulatory filing the company said a Seoul court overseeing its receivership process approved a public auction of the major businesses, and it is to get binding bids from interested parties by November 7, after a due diligence process.
(Reporting by Joyce Lee; Editing by Clarence Fernandez)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ohio man sentenced for plotting to attack Capitol
- U.S. retailers value enthusiasm over experience for holiday hires
- French PM Valls announces presidential bid
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!