South Korea prosecutors raid Samsung Group offices: Yonhap
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- SAP (SAP) Q4 IFRS Revenues Rises 7%, Boosts 2020 Outlook
- Oppenheimer Downgrades Energous Corp (WATT) to Perform
\A man walks behind a logo of Samsung Electronics at the company's headquarters in Seoul April 30, 2010. REUTERS/Jo Yong-Hak/File Photo
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
SEOUL (Reuters) - South Korean prosecutors raided the offices of Samsung Group, Yonhap News reports on Wednesday, over its alleged link with Choi Soon-sil, President Park Geun-hye's longtime confidant who has been indicted for criminal acts.
A Samsung Group spokeswoman confirmed prosecution officials had visited the group's headquarters, but could give no further details.
Prosecutors in Seoul could not be immediately reached for comment.
(Reporting by Cynthia Kim and Yun Hwan Chae, additional reporting by Jumin Park; Editing by Richard Pullin)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hong Kong to release Singapore's detained troop carriers
- Jordanian King to visit Russia to discuss counter-terrorism - Kremlin
- UK public finances data suggest Hammond likely to hit deficit target
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!