South Korea prosecutors raid Samsung Group offices: Yonhap
- Wall Street flat as banks gain, utilities drag
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
\A man walks behind a logo of Samsung Electronics at the company's headquarters in Seoul April 30, 2010. REUTERS/Jo Yong-Hak/File Photo
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
SEOUL (Reuters) - South Korean prosecutors raided the offices of Samsung Group, Yonhap News reports on Wednesday, over its alleged link with Choi Soon-sil, President Park Geun-hye's longtime confidant who has been indicted for criminal acts.
A Samsung Group spokeswoman confirmed prosecution officials had visited the group's headquarters, but could give no further details.
Prosecutors in Seoul could not be immediately reached for comment.
(Reporting by Cynthia Kim and Yun Hwan Chae, additional reporting by Jumin Park; Editing by Richard Pullin)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Investigation urges coalition apology for Yemen hospital attack
- Caesars unit's bank lenders threaten to end bankruptcy deal
- Norway's Schibsted to hire more staff to stave off Facebook in classified ads
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!