Son of Sweden's Prince Carl Philip christened in Stockholm
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
STOCKHOLM (Reuters) - The son of Sweden's Prince Carl Philip and his wife Princess Sofia was christened at a ceremony in the royal palace chapel in Stockholm on Friday.
Prince Alexander Erik Hubertus Bertil was born on April 19 and is fifth in line to the Swedish throne.
(Reporting By Reuters Television)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Egypt received inflows of $1 billion in month following float of currency: central bank
- Gambia's President-Elect says Jammeh cannot reject polls
- Egyptian court rejects appeal by Islamist militant Adel Habara over death sentence
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!