Software AG says signed major deal with Bosch
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - Software AG
Software AG earlier disappointed the market with a 9 percent decline in third-quarter license sales at its digital business platform unit, which it sees as its growth engine.
Zinnhardt said in an interview two strategic deals had slipped from the third to the fourth quarter - the Bosch partnership and another major order from Italian insurance telematics provider Octo Telematics.
He added that he did not expect any further one-off charges for a nine-year-old U.S. lawsuit after booking provisions of 5 million euros in the third quarter.
(Reporting by Georgina Prodhan and Ilona Wissenbach; Editing by Arno Schuetze)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- New York, New Jersey 10-year transport plan could include rail tunnel
- U.S. Marine pilot dies after ejecting from plane off Japan
- Temporary U.S. government funding bill hits snag in Senate
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!