Software AG says signed major deal with Bosch
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - Software AG
Software AG earlier disappointed the market with a 9 percent decline in third-quarter license sales at its digital business platform unit, which it sees as its growth engine.
Zinnhardt said in an interview two strategic deals had slipped from the third to the fourth quarter - the Bosch partnership and another major order from Italian insurance telematics provider Octo Telematics.
He added that he did not expect any further one-off charges for a nine-year-old U.S. lawsuit after booking provisions of 5 million euros in the third quarter.
(Reporting by Georgina Prodhan and Ilona Wissenbach; Editing by Arno Schuetze)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fate of child migrants uncertain before France demolishes Jungle camp
- Trump would '100 percent' accept election result if it's fair: son
- Somalia's Shabaab seize third town this month after peacekeepers withdraw