Six people shot, two killed in Maryland suburb of Washington
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Reuters) - Two teenagers were killed when six people were shot on Sunday in Prince George's County, Maryland, near Washington, police said, adding no arrests had been made in the case.
A third victim, a man, was in a hospital with life-threatening injuries, the Prince George's County Police Department said.
Two other victims were treated and released and one shooting victim was in the hospital with injuries not considered life-threatening, police said.
The two people killed were Todd Webb Jr. 14, and Brian Davis, 18, police said.
"Detectives do not believe this was a random incident," police said of the shootings.
(Reporting by Jon Herskovitz in Austin, Texas; Editing by Bill Trott and Peter Cooney)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Berlin minister quits under pressure over Stasi past
- Millennial women opposed to Trump take to streets, many for the first time
- Rolls-Royce settles bribery probes in UK, U.S. and Brazil
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!