Sika expects Friday ruling in St. Gobain takeover case
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
The company's logo of Swiss chemicals group Sika is seen on an office building in Zurich, Switzerland, December 8, 2014. REUTERS/Arnd Wiegmann/File Photo
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
ZURICH (Reuters) - A Zug court is set to rule on Friday whether the founding family of Swiss chemicals maker Sika
"The cantonal court of Zug has informed Sika that it will communicate the judgment to the parties in the case regarding the challenge of certain resolutions adopted by the Annual General Meeting of Sika in 2015 this evening," Sika said in a statement.
The judgment, to be published at 8 p.m. local time (1400 ET), will be followed by a media conference with Sika's chief executive and chairman. Investors see the ruling as a test of minority shareholders' rights in Switzerland.
(Reporting by Brenna Hughes Neghaiwi; Editing by Michael Shields)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Virginia inmate executed despite arguments against drug 'cocktail'
- UK house price growth slows for first time since July: RICS
- China says police and judges need absolute loyalty to party
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!