Several injured in Dutch train, truck crash
- Wall Street dips as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
AMSTERDAM (Reuters) - Several people were injured on Friday when a passenger train collided with a milk truck and derailed in the northern Netherlands, Dutch police said.
One person was taken to hospital for treatment, local authorities said in a tweet. Several people were treated at the scene for minor injuries.
The train was near the village of Winsum when the accident occurred. The cause was unclear. Dozens of emergency workers were called to the scene.
(Reporting by Anthony Deutsch; Editing by Larry King)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Plane carrying Brazil Supreme Court judge crashed into sea: source
- Senate to vote on Trump national security cabinet picks Friday
- BMW plans more purchasing with Daimler: executive in FAZ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!