Seven civilians killed in southern Saudi Arabia: Saudi state TV
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
RIYADH (Reuters) - Seven civilians were killed by projectiles fired by Yemen's Houthi group on the southern Saudi city of Najaran on Tuesday, Saudi state television reported, in one of the deadliest cross-border attacks on the kingdom.
Ekhbariyah television reported that the Houthis had targeted a crowd at an industrial area in Najran, "resulting in seven martyrs".
(Reporting by Ali Abdelati in Cairo, writing by Celine Aswad, editing by Sami Aboudi)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stock futures dip as investors assess earnings
- Italy PM Renzi says won't change 2017 budget plan even if Brussels objects
- GE profit up but revenue forecast trimmed amid sluggish economy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!