Seven children killed in rebel shelling of Aleppo school: monitor
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
BEIRUT (Reuters) - Syrian rebel shelling of a school in government-held western Aleppo killed at least seven children on Sunday morning, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights monitoring group reported.
Syrian state television reported that at least 10 people had been killed in shelling of government-held parts of Aleppo, including children at the Saria Hasoun school in al-Farqan district.
(Reporting by Angus McDowall; editing by Jason Neely)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Takata shares rise by daily limit, up 18.2 percent
- Michigan man whose sentence was commuted by Obama killed: media
- New York City mayor seeks bigger reserves on Washington uncertainty
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!