Seven children killed in rebel shelling of Aleppo school: monitor
- Energy weighs on S&P, Dow; techs boost Nasdaq
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
BEIRUT (Reuters) - Syrian rebel shelling of a school in government-held western Aleppo killed at least seven children on Sunday morning, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights monitoring group reported.
Syrian state television reported that at least 10 people had been killed in shelling of government-held parts of Aleppo, including children at the Saria Hasoun school in al-Farqan district.
(Reporting by Angus McDowall; editing by Jason Neely)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mexican consumer confidence nears three-year low in November
- Italy's youngest ever premier felled by discontented youth
- U.S. trade gap widens as exports of soybeans, other goods fall
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!