Schroder Investment boosts U.S. credit team with three hires
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Reuters) - Schroder Investment Management North America Inc, a subsidiary of Schroders Plc, named David Knutson head of credit research, Americas.
The firm also appointed Eric Skelton to the role of U.S. credit trader for U.S. investment grade credit and Chris Eger portfolio manager, U.S. credit.
Knutson joins from Legal and General Investment Management America, where he had been a senior analyst in fixed income research for 10 years.
Skelton was mostly recently a credit trader with Achievement Asset Management, while Eger joins from J.P. Morgan Chase, where he was executive director – credit trader, investment grade domestic and yankee banks.
(Reporting by Rishika Sadam in Bengaluru)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Illinois man sentenced to nine months in celebrity hacking case
- Trump says to host India's Modi for U.S. visit later this year: White House
- Despite no evidence, White House says Trump stands by voter fraud belief