Schroder Investment boosts U.S. credit team with three hires
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Reuters) - Schroder Investment Management North America Inc, a subsidiary of Schroders Plc, named David Knutson head of credit research, Americas.
The firm also appointed Eric Skelton to the role of U.S. credit trader for U.S. investment grade credit and Chris Eger portfolio manager, U.S. credit.
Knutson joins from Legal and General Investment Management America, where he had been a senior analyst in fixed income research for 10 years.
Skelton was mostly recently a credit trader with Achievement Asset Management, while Eger joins from J.P. Morgan Chase, where he was executive director – credit trader, investment grade domestic and yankee banks.
(Reporting by Rishika Sadam in Bengaluru)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- iRhythm Technologies (IRTC) Prices Larger Common Stock IPO at $17/Share, Above Expected Range
- China regulator tells banks to boost property loans risk management
- Ecuador judge orders jail for ex-minister in Petroecuador bribery case
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!