Schroder Investment boosts U.S. credit team with three hires
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Reuters) - Schroder Investment Management North America Inc, a subsidiary of Schroders Plc, named David Knutson head of credit research, Americas.
The firm also appointed Eric Skelton to the role of U.S. credit trader for U.S. investment grade credit and Chris Eger portfolio manager, U.S. credit.
Knutson joins from Legal and General Investment Management America, where he had been a senior analyst in fixed income research for 10 years.
Skelton was mostly recently a credit trader with Achievement Asset Management, while Eger joins from J.P. Morgan Chase, where he was executive director – credit trader, investment grade domestic and yankee banks.
(Reporting by Rishika Sadam in Bengaluru)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fiesta Restaurant (FRGI) hires JP Morgan for a sale - DealReporter
- Palestinian President Abbas gets boost in Fatah congress vote
- Pence downplays significance of Trump's call with Taiwan president