School bus crash leaves 13 injured in China
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Reuters) - A highway collision between a school bus and a goods truck in central China injured 13 people on Thursday (September 22), state media reported.
Two of those injured are children in critical condition, state-run Xinhua news agency said.
It added that the crash occurred at around 8:53 a.m. local time (0053 GMT) in Sui County of Henan province.
The bus was en route to a local primary school.
State broadcaster CCTV showed security camera footage of the bus colliding with a goods truck on an empty highway.
Local police have detained the truck driver and are conducting an investigation into the incident, Xinhua said.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Asia stocks slip as Deutsche sours mood, oil gains on OPEC pact
- Do not vote for 'demagogue' Trump, USA Today tells its readers
- Yen, Swiss franc near one-month high vs dollar as risk sentiment sours
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!