School bus crash leaves 13 injured in China
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Reuters) - A highway collision between a school bus and a goods truck in central China injured 13 people on Thursday (September 22), state media reported.
Two of those injured are children in critical condition, state-run Xinhua news agency said.
It added that the crash occurred at around 8:53 a.m. local time (0053 GMT) in Sui County of Henan province.
The bus was en route to a local primary school.
State broadcaster CCTV showed security camera footage of the bus colliding with a goods truck on an empty highway.
Local police have detained the truck driver and are conducting an investigation into the incident, Xinhua said.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Center-right opposition declares victory in Lithuania election
- Trump adviser acknowledges: 'We are behind'
- Burundi police question U.S. journalist, keep her fixer in custody
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!