School bus crash leaves 13 injured in China
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Reuters) - A highway collision between a school bus and a goods truck in central China injured 13 people on Thursday (September 22), state media reported.
Two of those injured are children in critical condition, state-run Xinhua news agency said.
It added that the crash occurred at around 8:53 a.m. local time (0053 GMT) in Sui County of Henan province.
The bus was en route to a local primary school.
State broadcaster CCTV showed security camera footage of the bus colliding with a goods truck on an empty highway.
Local police have detained the truck driver and are conducting an investigation into the incident, Xinhua said.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- France arrests new suspect in foiled terror plot
- Indonesia counter-terrorism forces foil plot to bomb state palace: police
- Italy politicians thrash out plans for post-crisis leader
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!