School bus crash leaves 13 injured in China
- Wall St. slips as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Reuters) - A highway collision between a school bus and a goods truck in central China injured 13 people on Thursday (September 22), state media reported.
Two of those injured are children in critical condition, state-run Xinhua news agency said.
It added that the crash occurred at around 8:53 a.m. local time (0053 GMT) in Sui County of Henan province.
The bus was en route to a local primary school.
State broadcaster CCTV showed security camera footage of the bus colliding with a goods truck on an empty highway.
Local police have detained the truck driver and are conducting an investigation into the incident, Xinhua said.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UK PM May says she has had positive discussions with banks
- Legal & General Investment Management boosts solutions group
- Americans want to rebuild roads, bridges, but not at cost of taxes: Reuters Poll
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!