Samsung says to invest $296 million to expand India plant
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
The logo of Samsung Electronic is seen at its headquarters in Seoul, South Korea, in this file photo taken on April 4, 2016. REUTERS/Kim Hong-Ji/File Photo
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Samsung Electronics Co Ltd will invest 19.7 billion rupees ($295.83 million) to expand its plant in northern India, the company said in a statement.
The plant in Noida, near the Indian capital New Delhi, makes mobile phones, refrigerators and televisions.
(Reporting by Devidutta Tripathy; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AT&T-Time Warner may signal start of new media industry consolidation
- Iran's president says U.S. election offers only bad or worse choice
- Saudi Arabia looks to Russia to boost non-OPEC cooperation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!