Samsung Electronics cuts third quarter operating profit guidance on Note 7 impact
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
Signage is seen at the Samsung 837 store in the Meatpacking District of Manhattan, New York, U.S., October 10, 2016. REUTERS/Andrew Kelly
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
SEOUL (Reuters) - Samsung Electronics Co Ltd <005930.KS> on Wednesday cut its third-quarter operating profit guidance to 5.2 trillion won ($4.66 billion) from 7.8 trillion won due to the impact of pulling its Galaxy Note 7 smartphones off the market.
Samsung, in a regulatory filing, also cut its July-September revenue estimate to 47 trillion won from the 49 trillion won it guided for last week.
(Reporting by Se Young Lee; Editing by Lincoln Feast)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Obama suggests U.S. embassy move to Jerusalem could be 'explosive'
- Florida man accused of online threat to kill Trump
- EPA nominee will review vehicle emissions rules
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!