Russia's standards agency informed about recall of 55,590 Honda cars
- Wall Street opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Honda logo is seen in a car during the opening ceremony of the new Honda plant in Prachinburi, Thailand, May 12, 2016. REUTERS/Jorge Silva
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russian standards agency Rosstandart said on Monday it had been informed about a voluntary recall by Honda's <7267.T> Russian subsidiary of 55,590 Honda CR-V, Accord and Jazz cars.
The recall is due to a fault with the cars' air bags, the agency said.
(Reporting by Polina Devitt; editing by Alexander Winning)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Diversity a source of strength in open, inclusive cities: Canada
- U.S. self-driving sensor maker Savari announces partnership with China's SAIC Motor
- Irish parliament could decide on abortion referendum by end-2017