Russia's government to discuss 2016, 2017-2019 budget on Oct. 13
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
CHITA, Russia (Reuters) - The Russian government will consider amendments to the 2016 budget and budget proposals for 2017-2019 at a meeting on Oct. 13, Deputy Finance Minister Alexei Lavrov said on Friday.
The finance ministry is working on changes to this year's budget that would take under consideration changed oil prices, among other factors.
The ministry is also preparing proposals for a three-year budget for 2017-2019.
(Reporting by Denis Pinchuk; Writing by Lidia Kelly; Editing by Maria Kiselyova)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- About 40 cars in pile-up on snowy highway near Detroit
- Iran summons UK envoy over 'divisive' May remarks to Gulf Arabs
- Gambia's president-elect says loser Jammeh cannot reject polls
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!