Russia's government to discuss 2016, 2017-2019 budget on Oct. 13
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave cables to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
CHITA, Russia (Reuters) - The Russian government will consider amendments to the 2016 budget and budget proposals for 2017-2019 at a meeting on Oct. 13, Deputy Finance Minister Alexei Lavrov said on Friday.
The finance ministry is working on changes to this year's budget that would take under consideration changed oil prices, among other factors.
The ministry is also preparing proposals for a three-year budget for 2017-2019.
(Reporting by Denis Pinchuk; Writing by Lidia Kelly; Editing by Maria Kiselyova)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Obama to hold final press conference on Wednesday: White House
- Ex-Visium fund manager identifies insider trading source
- United Air profit slips 40 percent in fourth quarter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!