Russia's economy minister values Rosneft stake for sale at $11.75 billion
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
The shadow of a worker is seen next to a logo of Russia's Rosneft oil company at the central processing facility of the Rosneft-owned Priobskoye oil field outside the West Siberian city of Nefteyugansk, Russia, August 4, 2016. REUTERS/Sergei Karpukhin
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia will sell a state stake in oil giant Rosneft
Ulyukayev also said that proceeds from the sale will reach the state budget via dividends from Rosneftegaz by Dec. 15.
($1 = 63.6895 rubles)
(Reporting by Darya Korsunksaya; Writing by Lidia Kelly; Editing by Andrey Ostroukh)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Exclusive: Pentagon, Lockheed near deal on $9 billion F-35 contract - sources
- BHP, Vale, Samarco set June 30 deadline to resolve multibillion dollar claims
- Turkish parliament approves more constitutional reform articles
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!