Russia's economy minister values Rosneft stake for sale at $11.75 billion
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
The shadow of a worker is seen next to a logo of Russia's Rosneft oil company at the central processing facility of the Rosneft-owned Priobskoye oil field outside the West Siberian city of Nefteyugansk, Russia, August 4, 2016. REUTERS/Sergei Karpukhin
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia will sell a state stake in oil giant Rosneft
Ulyukayev also said that proceeds from the sale will reach the state budget via dividends from Rosneftegaz by Dec. 15.
($1 = 63.6895 rubles)
(Reporting by Darya Korsunksaya; Writing by Lidia Kelly; Editing by Andrey Ostroukh)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coty (COTY) Raises Quarterly Dividend 81.8% to $0.125; 2.6% Yield
- OPEC SecGen sees "historic" deal with non-OPEC on Saturday
- Australia's Dreamworld theme park reopens after fatal ride accident
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!