Russia's Rosneft plans to take final investment decision on Far East LNG in 2017-18
- Wall St. opens higher as M&A activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
The logo of Russia's Rosneft oil company is pictured at the central processing facility of the Rosneft-owned Priobskoye oil field outside the West Siberian city of Nefteyugansk, Russia, August 4, 2016. Picture taken August 4, 2016. REUTERS/Sergei Karpukhi
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
YUZHNO-SAKHALINSK, Russia (Reuters) - Russia's Rosneft plans to take a final investment decision on its Far East LNG project in 2017-2018, according to a presentation by Rosneft department head Alexander Zharov at a conference on Wednesday.
The presentation also showed that the production at the plant may start after 2023. Rosneft, which partners with ExxonMobil, Sodeco and ONGC at the project, plans to produce 5 million tonnes of LNG at the plant at the start, with possibility of rising to 10 million tonnes in the future.
(Reporting by Katya Golubkova; Editing by Sandra Maler)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kenyan president commutes all death sentences to life in prison
- Embraer negotiating $495 million aircraft sale to Surf Air: paper
- UK police arrest man over London City airport 'chemical incident'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!