Russia's Rosneft plans to take final investment decision on Far East LNG in 2017-18
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
The logo of Russia's Rosneft oil company is pictured at the central processing facility of the Rosneft-owned Priobskoye oil field outside the West Siberian city of Nefteyugansk, Russia, August 4, 2016. Picture taken August 4, 2016. REUTERS/Sergei Karpukhi
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
YUZHNO-SAKHALINSK, Russia (Reuters) - Russia's Rosneft plans to take a final investment decision on its Far East LNG project in 2017-2018, according to a presentation by Rosneft department head Alexander Zharov at a conference on Wednesday.
The presentation also showed that the production at the plant may start after 2023. Rosneft, which partners with ExxonMobil, Sodeco and ONGC at the project, plans to produce 5 million tonnes of LNG at the plant at the start, with possibility of rising to 10 million tonnes in the future.
(Reporting by Katya Golubkova; Editing by Sandra Maler)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Actress Sofia Vergara faces lawsuit from her own frozen embryos
- Actively managed funds thrive amid seismic shift into indexing
- Six ex-Insys executives arrested in U.S. in fentanyl bribe case
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!