Russia's Rosneft, partners to invest around $12.9 billion in India's Essar Oil: CEO
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
Storage tanks of an oil refinery of Essar Oil, which runs India's second biggest private sector refinery, are pictured in Vadinar in the western state of Gujarat, India, October 4, 2016. REUTERS/Amit Dave
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
GOA, India (Reuters) - A group led by Russian oil major Rosneft
Sechin said a refinery and port owned by the Indian firm were worth around $10 billion and $2.9 billion respectively.
India and Russia signed a deal on Saturday to pave the way for a group led by Rosneft to acquire Essar.
Officials from Russian lender VTB
(Reporting by Denis Pinchuk; Writing by Jack Stubbs; Editing by Andrew Heavens)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bats Global Market (BATS) Stockholders Approve Merger Agreement with CBOE (CBOE)
- Pershing Square, nine others hit with SEC 'pay to play' violations
- Nearly 40 traffickers convicted in southern India in rare success for prosecutors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!