Russia's Putin says progress needed before Berlin meeting on Ukraine
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices under pressure as Iraq resists joining output cut
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko meets with servicemen during a visit to the zone of the military operation against Russian-backed separatists in eastern Ukraine, in Donetsk region, Ukraine, October 15, 2016. Mikhail Palinchak/Ukrainian Presidential P
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
GOA, India (Reuters) - A planned round of talks between Russia, Ukraine, France and Germany in Berlin on the Ukrainian peace process will be possible only if experts make progress in dialogue, Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Sunday.
(Reporting by Denis Pinchuk; Writing by Olzhas Auyezov)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brazil plans to waive visas for visitors from U.S., Japan
- UK banks fear public, politicians set against them on Brexit
- In battleground Florida, tough stance on felons may sap votes for Democrats
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!