Russia's Putin says progress needed before Berlin meeting on Ukraine
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko meets with servicemen during a visit to the zone of the military operation against Russian-backed separatists in eastern Ukraine, in Donetsk region, Ukraine, October 15, 2016. Mikhail Palinchak/Ukrainian Presidential P
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
GOA, India (Reuters) - A planned round of talks between Russia, Ukraine, France and Germany in Berlin on the Ukrainian peace process will be possible only if experts make progress in dialogue, Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Sunday.
(Reporting by Denis Pinchuk; Writing by Olzhas Auyezov)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trump's Indonesian business partner sees no conflicts of interest
- Indian government wants Apple, but not all officials are biting
- Takata's remaining bidders to seek court-led turnaround in Japan: Nikkei
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!