Russia's Putin plans to visit APEC summit in Peru in November
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Russia's President Vladimir Putin attends a meeting with members of the United Russia party in Moscow, Russia, September 6, 2016. REUTERS/Vasily Maximov/Pool
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BISHKEK (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin plans to visit the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Summit in Peru in November, Kremlin aide Yuri Ushakov told reporters on Saturday.
He added that U.S. President Barack Obama was also expected to attend the summit.
Ushakov said Putin also planned to visit Japan in mid-December.
(Reporting by Olesya Astakhova; writing by Katya Golubkova; Editing by Gareth Jones)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- French police stage fifth night of protest, Hollande pledges meeting
- Russian indicted in U.S. on charges of hacking LinkedIn
- Trump gains on Clinton despite furor over women, election comments
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Related EntitiesBarack Obama
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!