Russia's Putin plans to visit APEC summit in Peru in November
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Oil rises on weaker dollar, Saudi commitment to cut output
Russia's President Vladimir Putin attends a meeting with members of the United Russia party in Moscow, Russia, September 6, 2016. REUTERS/Vasily Maximov/Pool
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BISHKEK (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin plans to visit the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Summit in Peru in November, Kremlin aide Yuri Ushakov told reporters on Saturday.
He added that U.S. President Barack Obama was also expected to attend the summit.
Ushakov said Putin also planned to visit Japan in mid-December.
(Reporting by Olesya Astakhova; writing by Katya Golubkova; Editing by Gareth Jones)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Investor worries over Trump, U.S. policy on the rise: BAML
- Mayor of China's Shanghai steps down in reshuffle: city government
- Credit Suisse CEO sees conditions improving in 2017: Bloomberg TV
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Related EntitiesBarack Obama
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!