Russia's Putin plans to visit APEC summit in Peru in November
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Russia's President Vladimir Putin attends a meeting with members of the United Russia party in Moscow, Russia, September 6, 2016. REUTERS/Vasily Maximov/Pool
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
BISHKEK (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin plans to visit the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Summit in Peru in November, Kremlin aide Yuri Ushakov told reporters on Saturday.
He added that U.S. President Barack Obama was also expected to attend the summit.
Ushakov said Putin also planned to visit Japan in mid-December.
(Reporting by Olesya Astakhova; writing by Katya Golubkova; Editing by Gareth Jones)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Republican wins Senate runoff in Louisiana, giving party 52 seats
- At least 10 killed by collapse of church in southern Nigeria: resident
- Islamic State militants enter Palmyra city after surprise assault - monitor
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Related EntitiesBarack Obama
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!