Russia's Putin: will keep Western food ban as long as possible
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
An employee operates a bulldozer while destroying illegally imported food falling under restrictions in Belgorod region, Russia, August 6, 2015 in this handout photo provided by Federal Service for Veterinary and Phytosanitary Surveillance in Belgorod. RE
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia will make sure that its ban on some food imports from the West lasts as long as possible, President Vladimir Putin said on Tuesday.
Russia banned imports of some fresh food from countries that imposed sanctions over Moscow's role in the Ukrainian crises in 2014.
(Reporting by Denis Dyomkin; Writing by Andrey Ostroukh; Editing by Vladimir Soldatkin)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ECB sees euro zone bank lending growing in first quarter
- Credit Suisse CEO sees conditions improving in 2017: Bloomberg TV
- Airbus Defence & Space eyes rising military budgets in 2018
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!