Russia's Putin, Italy's Renzi discuss energy projects: Tass
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Russian President Vladimir Putin attends a press conference at Tegel airport after a meeting with German Chancellor Angela Merkel in Berlin, Germany, October 20, 2016. REUTERS/Axel Schmidt
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin and Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi discussed possible joint future energy projects in a phone conversation on Tuesday, the Tass news agency reported, citing the Kremlin press service.
There were no details on what projects were discussed. Putin also offered Renzi help dealing with the aftermath of Italy's earthquake, Russian news agencies reported.
(Reporting by Katya Golubkova; Writing by Christian Lowe; Editing by Andrew Osborn)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Iraqi general's tour suggests tough fight ahead in west Mosul
- Families of MH370 victims to lobby Malaysian minister in Australia
- Vietnam police arrest dissident for propaganda against state
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!