Russia's Lavrov, U.S.'s Kerry to discuss Syria, Ukraine in Peru
- Wall St. slips as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry and Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov (R) shake hands at the conclusion of their news conference following their meeting in Geneva, Switzerland where they discussed the crisis in Syria September 9, 2016. REUTERS/Kev
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia's foreign minister Sergei Lavrov would meet his U.S. counterpart John Kerry in Peru this week, foreign ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said at a news briefing on Thursday.
They plan to discuss conflicts in Syria and Ukraine, Zakharova said.
(Reporting by Vladimir Soldatkin; writing by Maria Tsvetkova)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Legal & General Investment Management boosts solutions group
- Fidelity International names new China head
- Your Money: How the deck is stacked against student loan borrowers