Russia's Lavrov, U.S.'s Kerry to discuss Syria, Ukraine in Peru
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry and Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov (R) shake hands at the conclusion of their news conference following their meeting in Geneva, Switzerland where they discussed the crisis in Syria September 9, 2016. REUTERS/Kev
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia's foreign minister Sergei Lavrov would meet his U.S. counterpart John Kerry in Peru this week, foreign ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said at a news briefing on Thursday.
They plan to discuss conflicts in Syria and Ukraine, Zakharova said.
(Reporting by Vladimir Soldatkin; writing by Maria Tsvetkova)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cerberus Capital to buy majority stake in Staples' European unit
- EU fines Credit Agricole, HSBC, JPMorgan for Euribor fixing
- Kremlin says Putin personally agreed to oil output cuts
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!