Russian watchdog says Mitsubishi recalling 47,800 L200 cars
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
A view shows the logo of Mitsubishi on a car in Moscow, Russia, July 6, 2016. REUTERS/Maxim Zmeyev
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Motors Corp <7211.T> is recalling 47,800 L200 pickup models in Russia to fix possible airbag problems, Russia's Standard Agency said on Wednesday, citing the carmaker's distributor.
MMC Rus, the dealership, is recalling cars sold between February 2007 and February 2016, the Russian watchdog said in a statement.
(Reporting by Maria Kiselyova; Writing by Maria Tsvetkova; Editing by Maria Kiselyova)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Investors pull cash from stock funds ahead of Trump inauguration
- Mexico extradites top drug lord 'El Chapo' to U.S.
- Lawyers for executed Virginia man say he may have died painfully
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!