Russian watchdog says Mitsubishi recalling 47,800 L200 cars
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
A view shows the logo of Mitsubishi on a car in Moscow, Russia, July 6, 2016. REUTERS/Maxim Zmeyev
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Motors Corp <7211.T> is recalling 47,800 L200 pickup models in Russia to fix possible airbag problems, Russia's Standard Agency said on Wednesday, citing the carmaker's distributor.
MMC Rus, the dealership, is recalling cars sold between February 2007 and February 2016, the Russian watchdog said in a statement.
(Reporting by Maria Kiselyova; Writing by Maria Tsvetkova; Editing by Maria Kiselyova)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fate of child migrants uncertain before France demolishes Jungle camp
- Two Pakistan coast guard killed in Pakistan's key CPEC port district
- Hungary's Orban rejects 'Sovietization' by Brussels, defends nation state
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!