Russian special forces kill four militants in St Petersburg
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russian special forces troops killed four militants in St. Petersburg on Wednesday in a counter-terrorism operation, Russian Investigating Committee said.
The militants were on a wanted list of suspected members of a militant group in Russia's volatile North Caucasus region, the Committee said in a statement on its website.
The police stormed an apartment in a residential house where the militants were hiding. There were no casualties among civilians.
(Reporting by Anton Zverev, writing by Denis Pinchuk, editing by Lidia Kelly)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UK PM May's Conservatives retain seat in Sleaford by-election: Sky News
- African governments urged to help 3.5 million people uprooted from their homes in 2015
- Japan nearly doubles Fukushima disaster-related cost to $188 billion
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!