Russian navy to hold Black Sea drills to practice repelling saboteurs: agencies
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
MOSCOW (Reuters) - The Russian Navy plans to hold exercises in the Black Sea to practice repelling underwater attacks by saboteurs, Russian news agencies on Thursday cited the defense ministry as saying.
The scenario would be based on pushing back an underwater attack by saboteurs from the sea, the ministry said.
Vladimir Putin accused Ukraine on Wednesday of using terrorist tactics to try to provoke a new conflict and destabilize annexed Crimea after Russia said it had thwarted two armed Ukrainian attempts to get saboteurs into the contested Black Sea peninsula.
(Reporting by Maria Kiselyova; Writing by Maria Tsvetkova; Editing by Andrew Osborn)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- What to do when a health crisis pushes you over the limit
- Airport staff involved in Total CEO plane crash had been drinking: regulator
- Investors most net long on longer-dated U.S. bonds in a month: JPM
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!