Russian naval and land forces carrying out logistics training in Crimea: RIA
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russian naval and land forces were carrying out logistics training in Crimea, a peninsula which Moscow annexed from Ukraine in 2014, Russian RIA news agency said on Friday, citing Russian defense ministry.
(Reporting by Katya Golubkova/Lidia Kelly; Editing by Lidia Kelly)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- In Jordan hospital, mental trauma scars children blown apart by bombs
- U.S. house prices to rise next year, Trump effect unknown so far
- Bundesbank's Weidmann fears reform slowdown in Italy after vote
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!