Russian naval and land forces carrying out logistics training in Crimea: RIA
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russian naval and land forces were carrying out logistics training in Crimea, a peninsula which Moscow annexed from Ukraine in 2014, Russian RIA news agency said on Friday, citing Russian defense ministry.
(Reporting by Katya Golubkova/Lidia Kelly; Editing by Lidia Kelly)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Obama turns focus on Senate races as he campaigns for Clinton
- Wells Fargo's corporate responsibility chair resigns from private equity firm
- Japan flash October manufacturing PMI shows fastest expansion in nine months
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!