Russian external borrowing could be more than $7 billion in 2017 - deputy finance minister
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Russian President Vladimir Putin attends the 7th annual VTB Capital "Russia Calling!" Investment Forum in Moscow, Russia, October 13, 2015. REUTERS/Sergei Karpukhin
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
GOA, India (Reuters) - Russia's external borrowing in 2017 could exceed the planned amount of $7 billion if necessary, Russian Deputy Finance Minister Sergei Storchak said on Saturday.
Storchak said it was too early to give any further details.
(Reporting by Denis Pinchuk; Writing by Jack Stubbs; Editing by Jeremy Gaunt)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sanaa air raids resume as Yemen truce expires: residents
- Trump uses policy speech to attack media, promises to sue accusers
- Argentina looks to battle corporate and public corruption with new laws
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!