Russian PM signs order selling Bashneft to Rosneft: agencies
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
The logo of Russia's Rosneft oil company is pictured at the central processing facility of the Rosneft-owned Priobskoye oil field outside the West Siberian city of Nefteyugansk, Russia, August 4, 2016. REUTERS/Sergei Karpukhin
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev has signed an order selling a controlling stake in oil firm Bashneft
The order envisages Rosneft paying 329.69 billion roubles ($5.30 billion) for the 50.0755-percent Bashneft stake before Oct. 14, Interfax quoted Medvedev as saying at a meeting with his deputies.
(Reporting by Alexander Winning; Writing by Maria Kiselyova)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sumner Redstone forced to borrow $100 million from National Amusements: lawsuit
- Afghan leaders trade barbs as government splits widen
- Vatican and Argentina to release 'Dirty War' archives soon
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!