Russian PM signs order selling Bashneft to Rosneft: agencies
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
The logo of Russia's Rosneft oil company is pictured at the central processing facility of the Rosneft-owned Priobskoye oil field outside the West Siberian city of Nefteyugansk, Russia, August 4, 2016. REUTERS/Sergei Karpukhin
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev has signed an order selling a controlling stake in oil firm Bashneft
The order envisages Rosneft paying 329.69 billion roubles ($5.30 billion) for the 50.0755-percent Bashneft stake before Oct. 14, Interfax quoted Medvedev as saying at a meeting with his deputies.
(Reporting by Alexander Winning; Writing by Maria Kiselyova)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trump 'won't be worse than Obama,' says Venezuela's president
- Springsteen tribute band pulls out of Trump inauguration bash
- Deutsche Boerse-LSE merger make markets healthier: Blackrock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!