Russian, U.S. foreign ministers discuss cooperation in Syria
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry (L) and Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov attend a news conference after a meeting on Syria in Geneva, Switzerland, August 26, 2016. REUTERS/Pierre Albouy
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov discussed cooperation in Syria with U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry in a phone call on Thursday, the Russian foreign ministry said in a statement.
(Reporting by Jack Stubbs; Writing by Maria Tsvetkova)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Iraqi Christians confront painful memories in town's clean-up
- Aleppo rebel zone facing 'death or surrender': rebel official
- Blast inside Cairo's Coptic cathedral kills at least 25