Russian, British foreign ministers discuss possible rapprochement
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
Russian foreign minister Sergey Lavrov arrives at the ASEAN foreign ministers meeting in Vientiane, Laos July 25, 2016. REUTERS/Jorge Silva
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and his British counterpart Boris Johnson spoke by phone on Thursday and discussed a possible normalization of bilateral ties, the Russian Foreign Ministry said.
"Both sides expressed hope for a normalization in Russian-British ties and underscored the desire to step up political dialogue," the ministry said in a statement.
The ministers also discussed the fight against terrorism and Syria.
(Reporting by Maria Kiselyova; Writing by Maria Tsvetkova; Editing by Andrew Osborn)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- New York to clamp down on hate crimes after Muslim officer attacked
- Qaeda militants blow up Yemen gas export pipeline: local officials
- Tech investors say UK must clarify Brexit immigration stance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!