Russia starts military drills in its southern regions: Interfax
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia has begun military drills involving around 8,000 soldiers and more than 2,000 vehicles in its southern regions of Chechnya and Dagestan, Interfax news agency reported on Friday, citing the Defence Ministry.
(Reporting by Katya Golubkova; Editing by Paul Tait)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rescue operations near end in Indonesia's quake-stricken Aceh
- Turkey seeks arrest of university academics in Gulen-related probe: media
- Exclusive: Banks want to be subject to EU laws for five years in post-Brexit deal