Russia starts military drills in its southern regions: Interfax
- Wall Street falls ahead of inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Trulance (Plecanatide) Approved by FDA
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia has begun military drills involving around 8,000 soldiers and more than 2,000 vehicles in its southern regions of Chechnya and Dagestan, Interfax news agency reported on Friday, citing the Defence Ministry.
(Reporting by Katya Golubkova; Editing by Paul Tait)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fed's Williams says does not see elevated level of uncertainty
- Czech inventor gives snow chains a modern makeover
- As Trump emissary to Congress, Mike Pence faces potential obstacle - his boss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!